*sighing forever*

so, it hasn’t been a good last 2 weeks. 

i had to have an emergency medical procedure - don’t worry, i’m ok and now back to my normal functionality. 
but it had to put my exercise on the furthest back burner ever. 
the only good part was that my stress levels made me have like no appetite, so i haven’t gained much of anything…

now i really am just pissed off.
everytime i start to get somewhere with my weight loss, SOMETHING always comes up. i’m so sick of it, and i’m sick of my health coming second to most other parts of my life (even though this time it was my health that got in the way of weight loss…)

i’ve been getting so mad at myself because i remember last year, the year before, and years before that i kept thinking i would be at a healthy weight by now.

but i’m not. i haven’t taken it seriously enough, nor have i made it a permanent part of my lifestyle. and that’s the problem, i need to make time in my life for this, and it needs to take main priority over other hobbies. 

i want to bike everywhere nearby, like the walmart, publix, or target, or even the gym. i want to bike to work, but its a little too far (by car its 15 minutes over a 6 mile long bridge).
but i can’t bike until i fix my bikes - which basically need all but the frame and seats replaced on them, soooo more money.

i just always feel beaten down by my need for money to get anything fucking done.

topfunnystuff:

4gifs:

Siblings wont be kept apart. [vid]

how strong is that toddler, like wow

does that baby even lift

topfunnystuff:

4gifs:

Siblings wont be kept apart. [vid]

how strong is that toddler, like wow

does that baby even lift

(via queen-mbee)

thisisbodypos:

all boobs are good boobs

all stomachs are good stomachs

all thighs are good thighs 

all bodies are good bodies

yes yours, too, and don’t you forget it

(via kruegerxoxo)

motiveweight:

You can do anything you put your mind to. ANYTHING. You are never too young or too old, too short or too tall, to fat or too thin, too ugly or beautiful, or whatever you think you don’t have that is preventing you from doing it. -Source

(Source: justgivehighfives, via happy-healthy-and-fit)

panteha:

Body types- a handy guide

panteha:

Body types- a handy guide

(via happy-healthy-and-fit)

dear followers

jenny craig is hard to keep up with - especially if you have a social life like mine…
this weekend i was barely even home. saturday i went to megacon, then rocky to perform as the criminologist. i ate mostly crap all day.
sunday, i dropped my car off with my parents, then when to the movies with a few friends - also ate a pizza beforehand (my bf and i split a small pizza, but still).

i’m making better eating-out choices when i do eat off the diet - but the guilt remains. i try to only eat half of what is on the plate, or i get a salad or light soup before the meal.

to date, i’m about 218 lbs. this means i’ve lost about 10 lbs since starting 4 weeks ago. i haven’t been as good about going to the gym or exercising for the last 2 weeks - but this week we are squashing that.

its usually hard for me to have energy after a day of work, but this week i’m only working 2 days. while its bad for my paycheck, its good for me to catch up on this diet and cleaning and stuff.

meanwhile, the food its pretty good. i’d say 90% of it is awesome. the other 10% is meh. things i haven’t been thrilled about so far are the “cookies” (lemon flavored and cinnamon twists), and the sweet and sour chicken was kinda bleh. 

i’ll try to be more present on tumblr - its hard when i’ve been working so much, and having practically no time to just chill at home prior to this week.

vegan-yums:

Vegan rainbow vegetable pasta salad / recipe

(via imgonnamakeachange)

motiveweight:

What’s Beautiful is a competition and a community to redefine the female athlete. Set your own personal goal. Then document your journey by posting videos and photos that tell your story from start to victory. Read more..

(Source: motiveweight, via journey2healthandfit)